Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, now that my order has shipped, I thought I'd share. Many of the smaller expansions are back in stock on Greenbriergames.com store page. For those like me who mostly ordered the KS exclusive stuff and waited to get the non-exclusives (you know, to split the bill and conceal the spending just a little bit!), the following items are listed as in stock.

Main Game
Tracking Board (the infamous Mystery Box item)
Oversized World Map
Character and Encounter Record Pads
Colossal Dark Oak
Terrain Miniatures Pack
Ghost Miniatures Pack
Recipe/Crafting Cards
World Event Cards

So if you're in the market, you can fill in some of the gaps while you wait for your 2nd Edition goodies to arrive!

And of course, apologies if this got posted elsewhere and I didn't notice. I looked. Really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Myers
United States
Spring Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the "Player Tracking Boards" included in the 2nd Edition Kickerstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Don’t think so. These are the $15 plastic formed ones. The basic character sheets are in the rulebook and copyable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Root
United States
Lakemoor
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the 2nd Edition kickstarter and so I have been eyeballing 1st Edition.

I was hoping for a long shot that they might have late pledges allowed after they open the backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
shoshin42 wrote:
I was hoping for a long shot that they might have late pledges allowed after they open the backer.

We will. PM should be going live in a week or so. Once live, we'll redirect the KS button on the project page to the PM. note we are using pledgemanager.com instead of our old in house PM, so the experience should be more akin to what most of other campaigns have nowadays checkout wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Giovannoni
France
flag msg tools
great news for latecomers like me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mincey
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:
shoshin42 wrote:

We will. PM should be going live in a week or so. Once live, we'll redirect the KS button on the project page to the PM. note we are using pledgemanager.com instead of our old in house PM, so the experience should be more akin to what most of other campaigns have nowadays checkout wise.

Hey Zee, so should I go ahead and get the world event cards and crafting and recipes cards now that they are back in stock or is there a good reason to wait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
unsound wrote:
zeeparkes wrote:
shoshin42 wrote:

Hey Zee, so should I go ahead and get the world event cards and crafting and recipes cards now that they are back in stock or is there a good reason to wait?

no changes of any significance with those in 2E, so get em now if you want em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.