Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Do I have all the content? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikel R
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So i'm looking for a place that will easily outline the content that is supposed to be in each box. I pledged at Typhoon level with a few other extras and I'm just starting to go through them box by box and see if I have all the content or if any is missing.

One thing i'm finding out right away is that there really is no rhyme or reason to the content listed on the outside of the box to what's actually in the box. A few examples would be that my Corinthian box says that there are 7 character cards for Conan, there is only 5 in the box. Is this correct and some got cut from the final product or are they just missing? It also says it comes with 8 activation cards,in the box it has 7 english and 4 french so i'm not sure what the 8 are supposed to be. It has both English and French versions of the ape creature but only English? French? of the Ketos.

Another issue with the same box is that it says it has 27 of the Conan tiles. It actually has 30 in English and 30 in French and doesn't say anything at all about 10 circular tokens.

The Manticore box only comes with 5 activation cards total all in English...

This game as with many others just seems to make you jump through hoops to figure out if it's complete or not. I know this might sound silly but game manufactures should put a nice simple inventory list in each of there products. Many times what they do put is either wrong, confusing, doesn't show images of what a "player attack token" actually is or have nothing at all.

I have only started to inventory 3 small add on packs and i'm already having questions on how complete they are. So, can anyone help?

Edit 1.... So I made this post and put it in the general forum. After I posted it I saw a thread for "all issues" that I have never seen before. Seeing's as that is the thread I was looking for and it answered a lot of my questions, I deleted my initial post. Ironically I can no longer find the thread although it was in general when I saw it, it's now no longer there? It had post as early as today, looking at general and going back 18 days I can't seem to find it. So... I'll post this again I guess.

Edit 2.... ok so i have to post this and then it shows up three below it? It's ok that I might just be dumb, but I don't see why I have to create a thread to find that post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27463533#27463533

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why everybody think to start a new thread for the same issue... use the search function at first please!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikel R
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Oliver, thank you very much. If you read my post you'd see that I did indeed do a search and it didn't show up. The only way I could find it was by creating a new post and then it showed up. I understand what you were trying to say, but again, if you read my post you'd see I did indeed look for the answer before asking the question again. The only reason I ended up making a post, deleting it and creating it again was because I LOOKED AND COULD NOT FIND THE ANSWER.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikel R
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Josh,
Thank you for the link. I did end up finding the post in question and bookmarked it before it got away from me. Again, Thank you good sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.