Subject: Missing spirit board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jakub lukas
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
I just bought this nice game yesterday and unfortunately one spirit board is missing. Its called Lightning´s swift strike. I have its 4 starting cards. What should I do?

And can someone be so nice and scan me that board, please? I print and laminated it meanwhile. Please post it here or on my email jakub.lukas(a)post.cz.

Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
You want to contact Greater Than Games directly. They will take care of the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub lukas
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was just hoping someone could give me a scan of that tile.

I wrote their mail and are somewhere on PAX South in San Antonio:

Hello!

We're currently at PAX South in San Antonio for the next few days. We have your email, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Desrochers
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have good customer service. They replaced one of my damaged board very fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Zev
msg tools
badge
All knowledge is worth having
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a high quality image of Lightning in the bgg images.

It's a playtesting image which means that some of the iconography is different and the last growth option includes +2 energy instead of +3 energy, but other than that it should work fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.