3 Posts

BANG!» Forums » General

Subject: Bang! All in One --Handmade storage box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Lin
Taiwan
flag msg tools
I am a bang! lover and I have nearly all official expansions, except for Armed & Dangerous because it takes months ordering overseas...

Anyway, it bothered me that I have to carry 2~3 card boxes with me whenever I want to play the full expansion game, so I made this storage box with Bang! 10th anniversary, carton, wrapping paper and styrofoam glue.

empty

wooden bullets, gold nuggets, and some cards placed

all cards placed

player boards and rulebook placed

all expansions and all cards with thick sleeves* fit in this box except for A&D, the cards might have to squeeze in, or require an addition box
However the wooden cubes do fit in, if I place the bullets this way:

the bullets accidentally fit in perfectly, which provides sufficient space above for gold nuggets and wooden cubes.

additoinal sharings 1: sheriff badge fidget spinner

bought at a toy store

additoinal sharings 2: handmade magazines

Now I have an advanced playing experience with these, though the magazines and badge require another storage box.

*I use 56x87mm card sleeves, 57x90mm ones are slightly too big to fit in

Comment below if you like it or not~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is AWESOME!!! I love the magazines, they look like you made them from card stock, Brilliant! Is the tin an actual Bang! product? Love what you have made here. Our game group love this game too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lin
Taiwan
flag msg tools
Thank you for your appreciation!!
The magazine is made of carton, covered with thin art paper
the tin is not a Bang! product but fits perfectly(in replacement of the badge in "Bng! the Bullet")
google "sheriff fidget spinner"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.