Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Price
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you draw an automa card that says place an automa in the commons but the automa only has minions left, does the automa retrieve their workers from the board since they cannot place a minion in the commons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
leegin wrote:
If you draw an automa card that says place an automa in the commons but the automa only has minions left, does the automa retrieve their workers from the board since they cannot place a minion in the commons?

You shouldn't have drawn a card for that automa in the first place. If they don't have any workers (non-minions) left that aren't already placed, they retrieve their workers without drawing a card. I don't have the rule book in front of me so I can't provide the exact quote but I am confident that this is the rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Price
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense - thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Mgreer87 wrote:
leegin wrote:

You shouldn't have drawn a card for that automa in the first place. If they don't have any workers (non-minions) left that aren't already placed, they retrieve their workers without drawing a card. I don't have the rule book in front of me so I can't provide the exact quote but I am confident that this is the rule.

Can Automa's even have minions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
Mgreer87 wrote:
leegin wrote:

Yes. Every time a new minion type is unlocked, each automa is given 1 of that minion. Updated rules for the automa regarding minions is unlocked when you first unlock minions (via the list of updates on the bottom of page 4 of the automa rulebook).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mgreer87 wrote:
leegin wrote:

Thanks, Mitchell! You are correct.
From the rulebook (minions are workers, but are not regular workers):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
mogust wrote:
WBuchanan wrote:
Mgreer87 wrote:
leegin wrote:

Yes. Every time a new minion type is unlocked, each automa is given 1 of that minion. Updated rules for the automa regarding minions is unlocked when you first unlock minions (via the list of updates on the bottom of page 4 of the automa rulebook).

Thanks. Glad I caught that now, just on Game 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.