Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my wave two boxes . I went all in on this game . My question is the two player boards that I Received we’re not card board they were card stock . I know all my other player boards were card board as an upgrade . Was this mentioned in an update ? Or is it because they are not actually a full on character to play as ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed the same thing and initially was not happy. But, they are really overlays for your character board so I like them better as card stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Hayward
United States
Clio
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This brought a slight frown to my face too. I do agree with the point of it being an overlay though. I think it's mostly the inconsistency in the materials that bother me, I'd rather have all cardboard or cardstock, just nitpicking at this point though whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just added the 2.0 stuff to the box and realized I did get a card board bear board from the first print run .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.