Hide
10 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Canadian shipment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahmed A
msg tools
Anyone from Canada got their shipment yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis V
Canada
flag msg tools
I was just about to ask the same. Last update on KS stated that Canadian shipping from the Hub will start sometime this week and that an email message will be sent to individual backers once shipped. So to add to the original question - has anyone received an email notification yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmed A
msg tools
I got nothing so far.

Its the first KS I backed where Canada is the last place to receive the shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sajuuk Khar wrote:
I got nothing so far.

Its the first KS I backed where Canada is the last place to receive the shipment.

Actually I think Japan is after Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing but sadness to report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might have got tracking today. The sender isn't listed. I'm not sure what else it could be. I'll update when it gets some movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Larocque
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No news at my end either...still waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Bagshaw
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Correct. I am actually waiting on news that Canada is complete so that I know to look out for emails saying my shipment to Japan is coming.

Seems crazy to send from China to the US to then send to Japan, but it seems there are only a few backers in Japan so we are added on to whatever distributor wanted the shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, nothing yet.

I don't expect packages to arrive at anyone's door in Canada until the beginning of February:

- The January 4 update said that FunAgain would begin working on Canadian orders the week of January 8. That means FunAgain will start work on the Canadian orders the week of January 15. Maybe.

- Give FunAgain a week to fill a container with the Canadian orders. So now it's January 22.

- They need to ship that container across the border. Let's be optimistic and say no delays by Customs. That means it will arrive in Canada sometime late in the week of January 22, ready for individual packages to be broken out and sent to backers.

- Allow 1 to 3 weeks for to reach people's front doors, depending on the order in which parcels are processed and how far away you are from the hub they're using. Expect to see packages arriving the first week of February, through to mid-February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.