Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emerson Joslyn
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the original game description from GMT, there was supposed to be a special unit representing the guerilla forces of Amedeo Guillet's Amharic Cavalry Group during the '40-'41 war to liberate Ethiopia. Am I the only one who is disappointed that this unit did not make the final cut when the game was released? I suppose it was too small to be represented, but can't help feeling a bit sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Amedeo Guillet' detachment is a fascinating unit indeed. The counter was left out to avoid too many exceptions and extra units, but a future issue of Paper Wars might include a Guillet short article, counter and optional rule.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pipes
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Especially sad since there are numerous blank counters on the counter tree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianni Vonci
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weren't also present a couple of belgian colonial regiments in the east fighting together with the british? Is there plan to include them in Paper wars? (colours, we need more colours!!!laugh )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson Joslyn
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Amadeo has been found! Obtained a copy of Paper Wars #89 today with the excellent article and extra counter representing the Gruppo Bande Guillet. I have had a lot of fun with the game about the Italian conquest, but have never yet played the game about the British liberation. With the addition of this counter I will now break it out and see how it plays. Thank you for making this available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*g*

Hope you enjoy!

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.