United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
...as in my brain fails me at times.
badge
Thought Apparatus Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Just miniatures. They replaced the standees from a previous iteration of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sallay
msg tools
mbmb
Backers should be receiving the game in march, so I would expect it available in retail shortly thereafter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit So
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the ks version and the retail version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sallay
msg tools
mbmb
kit524 wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the ks version and the retail version?

The ks version comes with some extra expansions that can be purchased directly from Gamelyn games after the fact. Backers are getting mercenaries, which are heroes that anyone can hire but are available in a first come first served basis. There is also a wandering nomad variant expansion that essentially adds a neutral player. Other than that the versions will be identical. Gamelyn doesn't do Kickstarter exclusive material, but they generally add in a few things that will have limited availability but can be purchased by anyone who wants it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Vassel of Dice Tower has reviews on all the expansions. His over all rating was something like “Do you need these to play? No. Will I use them when I play? Everytime.” So far I have yet to see any negative or even Luke warm reviews of this game. Each as been what I would call outstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.