Subject: Got Mine! Varied Usage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
meeple Got mine today, and my game is complete! Only a couple of days after getting the whole package with expansions and minis from Academy through Amazon--with free and fast shipping. Very nice.

There are no instructions with the Promo Pack, so I assume that as #20 Event Cards for each faction deck, they can just be added in as part of the Advanced Set Up where you can program your 5 Event Cards. Since each is very powerful, you'd need to offer all four of them in the same game. And I'd think they would usually be selected.

However, I note also that they could be added randomly, as a variant I mention on the main game forum. In this case the factions getting one might be favored over the others not getting one. But this for me comes under the true idea of "Random Events," and would probably make a solitaire game more fun!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.