Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
You know deleting your other post didn't delete the thread right? It's all still there in its flaming glory. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Highfill
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
You know deleting your other post didn't delete the thread right? It's all still there in its flaming glory. laugh

I realize that. I tried to delete the post so I wasn't duplicating/clogging up the Geekbay feed. It typically works fine, but I guess it only applies to my post. Good to know. Of course, it makes trolls that much more annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt62702 wrote:
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:

I realize that. I tried to delete the post so I wasn't duplicating/clogging up the Geekbay feed. It typically works fine, but I guess it only applies to my post. Good to know. Of course, it makes trolls that much more annoying.

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta put on your big boy asbestos undies and wade into the wonderful world of the internet. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.