Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So last time I played on TTS I died as Malichea mostly due to having a bad day but it didn't help when I called out the other players for not hitting two Rockslides. They called me a noob said Malichea made no sense/was stupid and said killing Carapace would help in long run. I was at 9 health and with 5 players Rockslide deals 3 damage to all targets... Um... Hello?! Your calling me a noob cuz my hero was screwed by two rockslides and everyone else ignoring them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, no, Rockslides are the highest-priority Akash'Bhuta target, if you ask me. <.< Unless you've got a way to mitigate their damage, you take them out first, then work on the Carapaces. Eating the DR is better than taking scads of damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Stępiński
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stop playing with jerks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexa Elvrayen

California
msg tools
I mean they were wrong, true, but "cooperative" doesn't mean "everyone agrees about everything and nobody dies."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.