Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted in PDF format 64 Marvel characters with their attributes adapted to C&C. Feel free to download. I am sure that some of you will have a brainstorm here and there and improve on how I handled some of them. You will find these in the files section here on BGG.

I enlarged the C&C board to accomodate the figures. The original is 8 1/2 by 11 inches, I enlarged it X4 to where each quarter of the board is that large. Same board, only larger. Another option would be to use the photos of the Marvel characters and make your own figures that will fit in the original bases.

The games we have played using them have worked well. Sometimes, we play the otiginal, and sometimes we opt for the Marvel version.

By the way, just FYI, if you want to be able to make PDF files for free, try "Open Office". You can make your document in the word processor (compatible with Microsoft Word) complete with photos, then save it as a PDF document. This software is free. I mean really free. And it is good. And free. Did I mention it doesn't cost you anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.