Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Visiting the FFG website yesterday, I checked in on the status of products for the game. All but four lieutenants appear to be In Stock. I picked up Splig (the only item I was missing) and some extra dice. I’ve received one notice from FFG’s online store and two from Asmodee North America that these items are being shipped to me. I should have them by this time next week.

If you’re missing something, go check out the FFG website for availability!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great - I was going to order quite a few of the lieutenant miniatures, but then I saw the shipping calculation at the end - something like 15 bucks. Screw that.

Ended up deleting everything but Splig and paid over 6 bucks First Class shipping instead - for one stupid miniature.

FFG really needs to look at their shipping calculator again. That's insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonMeister wrote:

I say that every year when they do a great Christmas sale. Then the postage to the UK is more than the order itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I needed was Splig. Splig is going for truly crazy prices with resellers. And I know some of the others were getting there. If I can get it direct from FFG for a few bucks over retail, I'll take it as a win in my case.

I didn't see anywhere in the process that a purchaser could use PayPal, unless I missed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pincher wrote:
VonMeister wrote:

I say that every year when they do a great Christmas sale. Then the postage to the UK is more than the order itself.

Judging by my single miniature purchase alone, the shipping cost was at a 100% markup. I do a fair amount of selling, and for First Class shipping to the US, it should have been about $3.
I shudder to think what you all in other countries are paying....

Talk about "Unspeakable Horror."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Hammond
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try living in New Zealand where the postage from anywhere is ridiculous. I have just accepted it as the trade off of being able to live in a beautiful country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BradyLS wrote:
All I needed was Splig. Splig is going for truly crazy prices with resellers. And I know some of the others were getting there. If I can get it direct from FFG for a few bucks over retail, I'll take it as a win in my case.

No doubt.
I saw some go for a hundred bucks each on eBay. No way I was paying that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
turbo_gecko wrote:
Try living in New Zealand where the postage from anywhere is ridiculous. I have just accepted it as the trade off of being able to live in a beautiful country.

Try India arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.