Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angora Patio
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I play Wendy in a campaign and draw the Abandoned and Alone card, that asks me - besides taking 2 horror - to 'remove all cards in your discard pile from the game'.
What does 'from the game' mean in a campaign setting? Are these cards now not available for the whole campaign or just until the end of the scenario.
I am assuming the latter, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Bigmore
England
Abingdon
Oxon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only for that scenario - see the definition of Game in the Rules Reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
zwalex wrote:
When I play Wendy in a campaign and draw the Abandoned and Alone card, that asks me - besides taking 2 horror - to 'remove all cards in your discard pile from the game'.
What does 'from the game' mean in a campaign setting? Are these cards now not available for the whole campaign or just until the end of the scenario.
I am assuming the latter, but I just wanted to make sure.

You get the cards back at the end of the scenario.

Rules Reference Guide page 12 wrote:
Game
A ‘game’ consists of a single scenario, not an entire campaign. In a campaign, the beginning of a new scenario marks the start of a new game.

RRG page 17 wrote:
Removed from Game
A card that has been removed from the game is placed away from the game area and has no further interaction with the game in any manner for the duration of its removal. If there is no specified duration, a card that has been removed from the game is considered removed until the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angora Patio
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:

Rules Reference Guide page 12 wrote:
Game
A ‘game’ consists of a single scenario, not an entire campaign. In a campaign, the beginning of a new scenario marks the start of a new game.

Thanks!
That's the essential section in the rule book that I obviously missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.