Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Lester
United States
Providence Village
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to rate a game that I don't own? My brother owns Scythe, but I don't, and we've played it a few times. I'd like to assign a score to it within the next few plays, and I'm not sure if that's possible if I don't own the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Nuss
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an option to "Rate Game" if you open the games page and above the game photos (at least on mobile) you can rate games you don't own.

Edit: you can also do a search for the game and instead of clicking the game when it autopopulates your options, click enter to the next page. It will show that game and usually all of the expansions that have an option to rate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't even need to enter the game page. You can rate it from the search results. Just click on the "N/A" box in the "Your Rating" column.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
BGG confusingly uses the word collection to refer to your record of every game you’ve noted anything about, not just the ones you’ve checked “owned.” There are several ways to add a rating, as discussed above, but it’s helpful to clarify to new users that you can add games to your “collection” and rate them, comment, log a play, indicate you want to play or want to buy or owned or whatever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lester
United States
Providence Village
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, dang. Thanks, y'all, for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.