DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
1. So if I have 2 buildings that produces a yellow potion, do I need to have 4 familiar in those yellow resources? Or 2 familiars are enough to supply any number of that buildings?
2. If I have 2 yellow potions, can it be used by building that generate 3 vp for a yellow potion? Or it only can take one potion per building?
3. There's a building that convert purple potion to 3 potions of different colors. If I have 2 purple potions, can I convert the two to double the 3 potions? Or it's limited to only one purple potion and if I want to do that, I need to have another building that can convert the other purple potion? And also if I want to use that purple potion into three different potions, can I still use that purple potion to earn 3 pts with another building?
4. What are the pipes for? For the final scoring only? And only for potion conversion? What about the building that gives you point for each potion? Does it have to be connected to all the potions in order for the potions to be counted?
5. The building effect has different background color, light and dark. Should this means something?
6. I don't get the idea of changing the turn order. Why would you want that?
7. The top right symbol on each spell is confusing. Does it mean after using the spell we need to discard all of our hands to trash? Or it's just a reminder that you need a spell in your hand to take the discard action?
8. The storage effect is to place a card from the drawer as a future building. But these cards from storage can only back to the drawer with a specific spell. Ain't it a bit long stretch? The spells are just a few, low chance to get that spell when you need it considering there's only 4 rounds in a game.