Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Zbiek
Germany
Olching
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hiya all,

we are proud to present the release of the app of AXIO, and hope you will have a look at it.

You can play against computer opponents in seven different levels of difficulty. From easy to professional, there is a suitable challenge for everyone.

The app also offers an online multiplayer mode to play together with friends and other enthusiastic players.
In the online solo game you can not only gain experience, but also compete with the community via the global highscore list.

And most important it is available on iOS and Android (also on Amazon)

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.brettspielw...
iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/axio-octa/id1279956194?uo=4&...
Amazon Appstore: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=de.brettspielwelt...

Hope you enjoy it
alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I created an entry for it on VGG, bought the app, and uploaded some pictures. (Still waiting for approval.) Just a question. What is the relationship between this and the AXIO board game? That seems to use square tiles while you use octogonal tiles. Will you release an app for the square tiles? Will there be a board game with octogonal tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you have been successful with the app. I really love the clean design and simplistic faces of the players.

Looks great and I have enjoyed my first few games.

Thanks.

M B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I right in thinking this matches Ingenious Extreme in the BGG database?

M B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mudshark_baby wrote:
Am I right in thinking this matches Ingenious Extreme in the BGG database?

Seems like it. I will add a link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls