Hello fellow boardgamers.
I'm proud to announce the first public release of BoardGameLeague.
BoardGameLeague is a desktop application for Windows to track the results of boardgaming sessions. It is free software licensed under the GPLv2.
- Four kinds of core entities: Players, Games, Locations and Game Families.
- Four types of games can be evaluated: Victory points, win/lose, ranks, teamed ranks.
- Creation of gaming session entries.
- Tabular reports on ELO scores, games and players.
- Charts to visualize
-- ELO score for all results in the database, a single game or a game family.
-- Point progression for victory point based games.
- Click here for a comprehensive feature list.
Get a binary release or the sourcecode from here.
If you have any feedback or feature request please contact me under bgl.boardgameleague at gmail.com.
- Last edited Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:52 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:56 pm
bgl 0.9.0 released
I added three new reporting tables:
Years over Games
All games and how often they were played during the last years.
Games over Players
All games and how often they were played by all players.
Players vs. players
All players against all other players in a win, stalemate, loss format.
- Last edited Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:38 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm