Subject: Hanami Hanafuda and Fusion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just barely missed the kickstarter. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a deck of the Hanami Hanafuda deck from this kickstarter. The creator does not appear to have any form of contact they monitor closely. Thanks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iws/hanami-hanafuda-and...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The decks aren't actually out in the wild yet. There was a delay with the decks and they decided to do separate shipping so the books went out and weren't held back.

I assume you sent a message through kickstarter already and through the contact page of their website, but have you tried here on BGG? They are a user too.

Jason Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried on kickstarter. But not the other you mentioned. If it is as you say sounds like I just have to wait and see if they show up for sale in the wild then. Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Pauly Paul, Thanks for being on top of things!

@James
I apologize again for the delayed response. I do believe we spoke a couple weeks ago. (Otherwise, another James was apparently having the same issue. ^_^)

Unfortunately, Kickstarter has been having some intermittent issues with its messaging system over the last couple of months that led to some lost/missed/delayed messages.

For the future reference of anyone else with the same question,

Kickstarter messages are generally a good way to contact me.

Otherwise, you can use the contact form on our website:
http://www.indianwolfstudios.com/contact.html

We usually respond within 48hrs, so if you do not hear from us please send us another message just in case. We love to hear from you guys!

Thanks,
Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.