6 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Controller rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien JU
msg tools
Hello,
May be I have missed it, but is there any specific rules about The Controller ?
Or do we just have to play it like the other Monsters ?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Turner
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's just a tougher monster is all in most cases. There may be some Sin cards that trigger off the controller, but that's it.

Usually in Haven's Last Stand, the controller is one of the marked monsters that need to be killed along with the Avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
And now you've posted the same question three times in a row within a few hours. Please, do ask your questions, but allow a few days for someone to a answer - don't repost the same question over and over until you get a fast enough response.

We're here to help, but we do need to eat and sleep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
And now you've posted the same question three times in a row within a few hours. Please, do ask your questions, but allow a few days for someone to a answer - don't repost the same question over and over until you get a fast enough response.

We're here to help, but we do need to eat and sleep.

I'm not crazy, I saw the 2nd and was like I just answered this - I responded quickly to the first one, so why 3x? Were the answers not acceptable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien JU
msg tools
Sorry guys.
I posted the question several times because when I wrote the previous posts and when I clicked "submit", I got a blank page in my browser.
That's why I believed it was a bug / malfunction and I wrote it again.
Apologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
ecliptica wrote:
Sorry guys.
I posted the question several times because when I wrote the previous posts and when I clicked "submit", I got a blank page in my browser.
That's why I believed it was a bug / malfunction and I wrote it again.
Apologies.

Well, that's a fair and honest response. Next time, just check the forum to see if it's been posted anyway.

For providing an honest answer on an online forum, I award you 30 to buy an avatar. Message me if you don't really know how to buy one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.