Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got to play this game a few times and have fallen in love with the mechanic of having both personal objectives and team objectives that have to be completed by games end.

Are there other games out there that have this mechanic in the game?

Prefer coop but open to competitive games to look into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead of Winter has both personal and community goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
flag msg tools
isellsunshine wrote:
Prefer coop

ReluctantFr0g wrote:

If you Prefer co-op's and want to avoid the traitor aspect of Dead of Winter get Dead of Winter: The Long Night, the added expansion modules give the pure co-op more life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CO₂: Second Chance is the second edition of a fantastic semi-coop game that's coming out later this year. This new version has a fully coop mode as well, and from what I recall reading, you have private personal goal cards that you must complete (without telling each other what they are), as well as the main public objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:

Thanks - need to revisit this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tullis wrote:
isellsunshine wrote:
Prefer coop

ReluctantFr0g wrote:

If you Prefer co-op's and want to avoid the traitor aspect of Dead of Winter get Dead of Winter: The Long Night, the added expansion modules give the pure co-op more life.

Have a friend who owns this - will have to work on getting it to the table. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wreadsiii wrote:
CO₂: Second Chance is the second edition of a fantastic semi-coop game that's coming out later this year. This new version has a fully coop mode as well, and from what I recall reading, you have private personal goal cards that you must complete (without telling each other what they are), as well as the main public objective.

Will watch the kickstarter -thanks for the heads up. The weight seems a little above my paygrade, but will watch how to play video's when they become available. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Devourer of Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
isellsunshine wrote:
wreadsiii wrote:

Will watch the kickstarter -thanks for the heads up. The weight seems a little above my paygrade, but will watch how to play video's when they become available. Thanks!

The first version of CO2 wasn't too bad in terms of weight (one of Licerda's "lighter" designs). I don't think it will be much more complex than Orleans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.