James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
Beginning as a weekend gathering of 35 people in a local game store with 2 industry supporters, we are now projecting an attendance of over 200 people and growing, with many industry and local supporters. We've secured a great location that offers wide open spaces at the Harrisburg Mall in Harrisburg, PA! Featuring 3 days of role playing, board, card, and dice games; workshops, panels, and live special events; vendors, demo agents, and community groups, we invite you to come geek out with us at Save Against Fear!

Save Against Fear provides a full range tabletop gaming experience all weekend:

d10-1Organized Play featuring Role Playing, Board, and Tournament Game Areas

d10-2Open Board Game Library and Pick-Up Games

d10-3Independent Designers and Game Demonstrations

d10-4Free Raffle Prizes Daily

d10-5Game Vendors and Crafters and Artists! Oh my!

d10-6Panel Discussions and Workshops

d10-7The Traditional Save Against Fear Bake Sale

For updates and more info go to: http://www.thebodhanagroup.org/about-the-convention
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Compter
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 3rd annual Save Against Fear Convention Oct. 12-14 2018
You should put the location (at least the state) in the title of your post so people know if they are nearby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 3rd annual Save Against Fear Convention Oct. 12-14 2018
Harrisburg Pa. Its in the description

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 3rd annual Save Against Fear Convention Oct. 12-14 2018 Harrisburg, Pa
We have lined up a math trade TBA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 3rd annual Save Against Fear Convention Oct. 12-14 2018 Harrisburg, Pa
Registration opens March 1st 2018

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.