Subject: Tile icons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Nolasco
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What do the smaller icons on the top of the tactic tiles do? The others like the central icons are the ones for ass ault and the bottom one is for building I presume. I may have missed it somewhere but the rulebook needs some work and trying to read through the wall of text makes it difficult. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
pistonsfan94 wrote:
What do the smaller icons on the top of the tactic tiles do? The others like the central icons are the ones for ass ault and the bottom one is for building I presume. I may have missed it somewhere but the rulebook needs some work and trying to read through the wall of text makes it difficult. Thanks.

Hi Jason,
thanks for asking, the small icons on the top of the cavarly tiles are used as an optical reminder that cavarly may be used in combination with the phalanx or archers tiles during the assault action.

Happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.