7 Posts

Time of Legends: Joan of Arc» Forums » General

Subject: Playmat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Back 5
msg tools
mbmbmb
Do we have any additional information what this new addon is? Something that will help make playing the game better?

I am debating between having this and the full paladin sleeves as there looks to be a unique size in the sleeves for the game that FFG potentially won't have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a playmat. cool Easy pass for me, as this game is played on tiles, not on a playmat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nephi somerville
United Kingdom
LOCHWINNOCH
RENFREWSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Back5 wrote:
Do we have any additional information what this new addon is? Something that will help make playing the game better?

I am debating between having this and the full paladin sleeves as there looks to be a unique size in the sleeves for the game that FFG potentially won't have.

Watch the video at the top of the KS it's played on a playmate.

With tile games I always use a mat, keeps tiles together on a varnished table.

Question is are you willing to pay 32 dollars for this one or use another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, playmats can be very useful for tile games, esp. for slippery polished tables, or uneven surfaces (like out s*** kitchen table).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Johnson

Virginia
msg tools
This is an easy pass for me. While still need the tiles, I use a home make tabletop that prevents slipping. I sure this will look good though if it has some landscape elements printed on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Rupes
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Mythic chose the size of the playmat, and generally I would give them the benefit of the doubt... but I just don't see how this playmat is big enough for this game. Maybe some of the small scenarios, but you would be better off sticking a couple of solid color basic card playmats back-to-back in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Back 5
msg tools
mbmbmb
I did not select the playmat but went with the all-in Paladin sleeves bundle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.