Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice in both rulebooks that the component list says 12 Development Cubes each and 10 Warehouses each in the player colors, but there are 16 Cubes and 12 Warehouses (per player color) in the box I have.

Are these just extras or am I missing something that requires these extra cubes and warehouses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Ross
United States
Union
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
Capstone Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Component Counts - Development Cubes (12 in book vs 16 actual) & Warehouses (10 in book vs 12 actual)
Murr wrote:
I notice in both rulebooks that the component list says 12 Development Cubes each and 10 Warehouses each in the player colors, but there are 16 Cubes and 12 Warehouses (per player color) in the box I have.

Are these just extras or am I missing something that requires these extra cubes and warehouses?

Hi Murr,

The factory we typically use has a tolerance of +4/-0 of all our wooden components. This helps prevent missing pieces. Sorry for any confusion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Clay! I'll probably list them as extras then in the "Have Parts" section in case someone needs one or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.