Popular Tags: [View All]
Sheri P.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avid Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the game a few days ago but hadn't had a chance to read the rules. The other person I was planning to play with was eager to get started today and suggested we just read the quick start guide so we could jump right in. Ugh, big mistake shake, we didn't get through 1 round before I had to stop to look up information the quickstart didn't cover. I think we had to stop to research cards every round for at least the first few rounds. So much for "quick-start" lol. Lesson learned, rtfm first.

3 of 4 of our party made it to the end of the starter game (RIP rogue) and we enjoyed it so much we plan to play again asap (AFTER I read the manual fully).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Garvens
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
OW!
badge
Suuuuuuuperrrrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you saying you made it to the end of the quickstart game or the first adventure? Beating the quickstart is suuuuper difficult (but not impossible). I'm impressed if you were able to do it the first time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.