Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scheme rule help!!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
allan Whittaker

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to the Legendary game and so far I'm loving it, but last night I came across a rule which I would like some clarification on.
The scheme was The Legacy Virus (base game). It states that "Evil Wins when the wound stack runs out" so does that mean that as soon as the twist is drawn and the last wound card gets picked up, the game is over? or do you keep playing until another twist gets drawn and theres no more wounds left to draw, then the game is over? It may seem like a silly question but I thought I'd ask.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Wins: If the Wound stack runs out.

With schemes, you never want to overthink it. While it is a normal game principle to try to place a card from a deck on the board to somewhere else and, failing, lose, the scheme text is the scheme text.

If there are ever zero Wounds in the Wound stack, Evil Wins, and the co-op players lose.

Welcome to the Legendary forums, despite it all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheUbiquitous wrote:
Evil Wins: If the Wound stack runs out.

With schemes, you never want to overthink it. While it is a normal game principle to try to place a card from a deck on the board to somewhere else and, failing, lose, the scheme text is the scheme text.

If there are ever zero Wounds in the Wound stack, Evil Wins, and the co-op players lose.

Welcome to the Legendary forums, despite it all!

There is one caveat to this. If you defeat the final Tactic on a Mastermind and it causes you to gain wounds, you would still win.

For example:

You fought Magneto for the fourth time and draw "Crushing Shockwave" and have no X-Men you would gain two wounds. If there are only two wounds left in the wound pile and you gain them, you still win because you defeated the final Tactic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls