10 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gremlin and Raider Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Hi guys a couple of questions

1. Does the gremlin spikes work on the attack that kills the gremlin?

2.When the green raider is standing 1 field away and activates, but can only move to the hero. Will he move?

3. In game turns does jumping back work the same way as bash?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yep - any time it takes damage, unless stunned, or bashed away - in which case the damage happens in the space bashed to.

2. No. Any time a "move away" happens the enemy will attempt to move back to an area he came from, away from the closest player. In the event of multiple options (can't move back where they came from) the controlling player chooses the direction.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by "jumping back" - do you have a card/ability to reference here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Thanks actually you answered my 3rd question as well.

Btw. Lets say an enemy have moved 2 spaces away from where it spawned and is then bashed twice. Does it on the second bash go back to the spawn point or to the space it was bashed from on the first bash?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Olsén
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strictly according to the rules I think it goes back to the first area. But I always play these bach and move back one area rules differently than written. Usually, I bash to where I want, and enemies bash to the best place for them. When enemy AI says to "move back" they also run towards the "best " space, usually towards other enemies or spawn points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drakthalos wrote:

Btw. Lets say an enemy have moved 2 spaces away from where it spawned and is then bashed twice. Does it on the second bash go back to the spawn point or to the space it was bashed from on the first bash?

How do you get two bashes from a single attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Drakthalos wrote:

Getting bashed twice means you end up in the space you were bashed from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
efren almenglo
Spain
flag msg tools
RezardVareth wrote:
Drakthalos wrote:

Do you mean (¿blue?) orc behaviour? When he uses axe twice or axe and berserker.

I undestand you have to finish the whole behaviour once activated and he can bash you twice with two separate melee [0] attacks, due orc not gonna move again to complete berserker.
Then,i'm not sure heroes could do a separated second attack to a bashed enemy with a [0] weapon

Saludos amigos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drakthalos wrote:

The latter. Consecutive bashing results in the enemy jumping back and forth between the same two areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
caracan wrote:
RezardVareth wrote:
Drakthalos wrote:

Do you mean (¿blue?) orc behaviour? When he uses axe twice or axe and berserker.

I undestand you have to finish the whole behaviour once activated and he can bash you twice with two separate melee [0] attacks, due orc not gonna move again to complete berserker.
Then,i'm not sure heroes could do a separated second attack to a bashed enemy with a [0] weapon

Saludos amigos
Heroes cannot bash someone then attack again with a range {0} attack. For enemies it is part of their targeting behavior - they ignore range once you have selected the line on their AI behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
It was actually just meant as a "First hero bashes", monster does not activate, "Second hero bashes" or seperately. "Hero bashes" moves, and bashes again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.