Possibly a silly question, but one I want to be sure I am playing correctly.
Once you have 'Trained' and acquired a season card (including enhancements and virtues) do you keep them for the entire game?
I assume yes because:
- you keep monsters for the entire game.
- the season cleanup refers to putting away unpurchased season cards not returning ones in your possession.
- from a story/theme/fluff point of view, the 'seeds you plant in spring will bear fruit in Summer and Autumn'
but if anyine has a different view or can direct me to a specific part of the rule book which deals with this that would be great.
As far as I can tell, the only things that are discarded during seasonal clean-up are:
1. All unpurchased season cards.
2. Everyone's coins.
3. Everyone's ronin.
4. All shinto worshiping at a Kami shrine.
(I'm not including the war flags, because those are discarded as you resolve each fight.)
Everything else stays right where it is for the next season.
I'm sure someone will add on if I missed anything.
- Last edited Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:41 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 pm