2GM Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Support Card VERGELTUNGSWAFFEN rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Gaudé
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

— The first VERGELTUNGSWAFFEN Card is deployed next to my HQ. Then I deploy a second VERGELTUNGSWAFFEN Card next to my HQ.
Now I can use the effect of those card that is a missile against either a Terrain Square (Bushes, Forest), either a Terrain Card (Building, Structure) and cause 10 Damage Points. Against enemy HQ, that missile causes 5 Damage Points if hit. Against any other Unit : a hit = critical hit = immediately destroyed.
— Can this missile be used against a FIGHTER deployed next to its HQ ?
— After a use, what about the 2 same VERGELTUNGSWAFFEN Cards ? They stay next to the HQ to shoot again my next turn ? And they can not be destroyed or cancelled ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proyecto Enigma
msg tools
mbmbmb
Si, se puede utilizar contra un avión enemigo. Se supone que disparas contra un aeródromo donde se encuentra el avión.

Después de utilizar ambas cartas en un solo ataque se descartan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gaudé
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hola !
Once activated next to the German HQ, can this missile be canceled or destroyed ?
I guess not, but need confirmation.
Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.