Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My excitement level and eager anticipation for the imminent arrival of my copy ( it’s out for delivery )is driving me nuts but even my cats can’t stand listening to me rave about it anymore lol...

And my wife has gone out for the morning !

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moore
United Kingdom
Buckland Monachorum
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news Ric........ uninterrupted gaming time with one small problem.... you need the game!!

I hope it arrives soon 😊
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peisistratous wrote:
My excitement level and eager anticipation for the imminent arrival of my copy ( it’s out for delivery )is driving me nuts but even my cats can’t stand listening to me rave about it anymore lol...

And my wife has gone out for the morning !

Ric

Waiting for my delivery today too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hengst II
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my yesterday. My copy arrived, weighing in at 21 pounds. I got it at retail from Amazon for MSRP. Very excited to crack it open. Wondering whether the Broken Token Inserts are worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

Yes ...my months, weeks, hours, mins and seconds of waiting have finally ended ...

Hurrah ...this beast has finally arrived and thank goodness the nice delivery chap was happy to put it on my kitchen table for me lol...

What a product ...I am now only really begining to understand why this game has been so popular and that’s just by opening the box ...

Awesome ...

But will it top my adoration for Spirit Island ...I know they are different beasts apart from both being co-op but Spirit Island has so much depth, so much design beauty ...obviously in a smaller box too...

But if I am half appreciative of Gloomhaven as I am Spirit Island then it’s been a bumper year in my gaming calendar ...

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peisistratous wrote:
Hi All

Hurrah ...this beast has finally arrived and thank goodness the nice delivery chap was happy to put it on my kitchen table for me lol...

The box is 21 pounds...did you really need the delivery guy to place the package on your kitchen table? lol

Happy you got that game! Hoping you enjoy it, that line just made me laugh so I had to ask for clarity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just make sure to check all components are there. I've seen some posts that indicate some missing parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
msg tools
Mine still shows it’s on the way and arriving today. But not out for delivery yet. The anticipation is killing me. Especially reading about missing parts and Amazons track record for damaged boxes after shipment. They aren’t known for packing things all that well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordliss wrote:
Peisistratous wrote:
Hi All

The box is 21 pounds...did you really need the delivery guy to place the package on your kitchen table? lol

Happy you got that game! Hoping you enjoy it, that line just made me laugh so I had to ask for clarity.

Yes as I am disabled and suffering from an incurable life threatening illness ...

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
Mine arrived by FedEx and I've spent hours opening and sleeving everything. I had built the Broken Token insert a few days ago in preparation and all the components fit in it nicely. I've checked everything I could and nothing seems to be missing. I knew the box was going to weigh 20lbs/10kgs but it's still surprisingly heavy. There's no air space inside!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
usfbrown wrote:
Just make sure to check all components are there. I've seen some posts that indicate some missing parts.

Yes first job to do ...

Thx

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
msg tools
Mine finally came. Looks like everything is in order. However the entire box is busted out on one side and one of the character card boxes is completely crumpled up an crushed. Whoever packed the contents of my copy wasn’t having a good day and it shows.

So, I have a full copy of the game just nothing to store it in and a character I don’t ever want to use as the cards are mangled boarderline destroyed. Should I return it and wait for next year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Chan
msg tools
Your eager level and excitement will turn into pure joy once you realised the game is worth all the hype and the wait for the game to arrive.

Hope everyone who's still waiting for the game get their copy soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.