Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for feedback on Settlement tracking spreadsheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Joplin Jr
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
This is a spreadsheet I created from a post on here. Not taking full credit, but this has been heavily modified and updated for 1.5. Many updates have been automated or linked.

Looking for feedback on how to make it better, and if I am missing items from 1.5. Still have several items to add, including gear tracking, but it will come in an upcoming revision.

I do not have the expansion in my possession, so updates to those will require outside input or wait until I acquire them.

The sheet has built in macros, so they need to be enabled in order for the sheet to work.

Any bugs/fixes/suggestions are welcome. Hoping to make something fast and efficient for tracking!

Current online excel programs won't run macros. Until I can modify it into an app, the file has to be downloaded and run in excel. Google Sheets and Excel online won't work correctly at this time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjoorcxlskmb48m/KDM%20Settlement%2...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansions haven't changed, so you don't need them at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greasy Reese
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took a look at your file, that's a good start.

I've been working on something similar, but am still building the framework and don't have much to show yet. I've cleaned up your code a little and will send it back to you with some constructive criticism if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.