Popular Tags: [View All]
Bronson Barnhart
United States
North Liberty
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello.
I have never played Terra Mystica. Steam has it on sale. I would like to hear from people who have played both versions.
Is getting the electric version as good as the game our should I just get the boardgame itself?
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I own the Android app (which is probably comparable to the Steam version) and the physical game. I do like having both. The board game to play with friends and the app to try out factions/strategies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Steam version has Fire and Ice included in the price which is still in Beta phase. The Steam version is also the same as the Android and iOS versions except it is on Steam. It's a great way to learn the game against the easy AI. You can also play asynchronous games against other players with a 72 hr chess clock max time with 12hrs added for each move you make. You can also have as many games that you want running against other players. It's fun and I have several games running on it all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like playing it on tablet, sometimes in short bursts.

On PC.. I dunno. Even though the digital version is great, it has a definite feel of a mobile game, so the experience might be somewhat lacking. Of course, this is very subjective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.