Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Kuchtiak
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/gloomhaven_remov...

As with everything Gloomhaven right now, hard to find at a decent price or even in stock.

Cardhaus has the removable sticker sets at $7.99 plus shipping.

EDIT: Looks like they sold out. Feel free to post any other places you find these in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe G

California
msg tools
thanks for this, got one on the way already, but want back up when these things get to be too hard to find at a decent price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C.
United States
Puyallup
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of Stock...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Read
msg tools
Glad that I picked one of them up. I don't understand why the makes of Gloomhaven don't just include the reusable stickers into the game. I believe they make them as well. With a game this involved, it shouldn't add too much more to the production cost, and I'm sure that most people want to be able to play this epic again in the future, rather than do it once, and be done with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
cerebus300 wrote:
I don't understand why the makes of Gloomhaven don't just include the reusable stickers into the game. I believe they make them as well.

They don't. The stickers have the Cephalofair Games stamp of approval but are produced by Sinister Fish Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Read
msg tools
I see. Still, they should make them themselves, and add them to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and DEAD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
Got 2 of these elsewhere at local shop for $9.00.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw these were in stock Saturday night but was unsure if I should bother since there are apps.

Then Monday morning it was still there so I ordered and quickly emailed them. I literally got a reply within 5 minutes.

I simply asked if the item was really stillin stock bc it said 2 for a few days now. Sales person said they had limited stock and website would be updated when no more orders could be made. I think the number 2 listed was to stop people from buying and reselling.

Second interaction with CH....great people!

I also went ahead and paid for the 7.xx shipping. Still cheaper than ordering from amazon and that option gives me tracking + 2 day shipping.

huzzah
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Grumet
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cerebus300 wrote:
I see. Still, they should make them themselves, and add them to the game.

The game was designed as a legacy game. IMO, once you give in to the idea that you're going to tear cards up and permanently sticker stuff, the process of doing so is quite enjoyable. Sinister Fish just made the stickers for people who disagree with Isaac's design philosophy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a little impatient and ended up ordering removable sticker printer paper, to make my own. For anyone that is worried about missing out, at least know that you have that option (if you have a printer). The files are posted here on BGG.

Saves a little money, but adds some hassle (since the stickers will need to be cut out). It's not a huge deal to me, because I probably won't use the enhancement stickers anyway, and I'll just cut out the achievements and map locations as needed.

On the plus side, I now have enough sticker paper to make 4 more sets. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Read
msg tools
Quote:
The game was designed as a legacy game. IMO, once you give in to the idea that you're going to tear cards up and permanently sticker stuff, the process of doing so is quite enjoyable. Sinister Fish just made the stickers for people who disagree with Isaac's design philosophy.

Yeah, but it isn't likely that I will just play it once, even if I don't get back to it for another 10 years. I retire in about three, so I'll have the time then. I don't want to buy a whole new game to do so. That seems like such a waste. For me, it is like replaying an epic video game, like Skyrim. Yeah, you know the story, but that doesn't ruin the fun of going through it again. I've played Skyrim through three times, and probably will again.

I know legacy games are supposed to change as you play them, and the story will be revealed as you play, but why the narrow assumption that it should only be played once? These games should account for the players that will want do it again. After all, they have put down no small sum of money for these things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.