Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nevin Beaver
United States
Wilmington
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for Sacrifice say you can sacrifice any card in your stable. Since a Downgrade is in your stable, is it cool to sacrifice a Downgrade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fenton
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevin73 wrote:
The rules for Sacrifice say you can sacrifice any card in your stable. Since a Downgrade is in your stable, is it cool to sacrifice a Downgrade?

Yup. That's the main way to get rid of them. Likewise you can Destroy Upgrades in other people's stables.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Bruno
msg tools
dsdhornet wrote:
Nevin73 wrote:

Yup. That's the main way to get rid of them. Likewise you can Destroy Upgrades in other people's stables.

Does that counts as an action? How many cards can I sacrifice per turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fenton
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Markiuz wrote:
Does that counts as an action? How many cards can I sacrifice per turn?

I think you're a bit confused. They aren't separate abilities. Certain cards say to destroy or sacrifice a card. Playing those cards (as an action) allow you to perform what the card says.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Bruno
msg tools
You are right, when I played it I understood. It is a really good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.