tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mudgett
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it was included as a bonus and is for the Nemesis game that is currently on kickstarter.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/167355/nemesis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The miniature is for Nemesis but not this cards. So I don t know for which game it is...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Looks like it, I thought we only got the human captain as a bonus monster for the ks copy, is this the monster sheet or another promo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:
Looks like it, I thought we only got the human captain as a bonus monster for the ks copy, is this the monster sheet or another promo?
This is with the miniature added in my box of TWOM that I ve received today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Martineau
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Maybe I'll just stay home and play KDM.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an extra monster for Lords of Hellas, yeah. Works just like the other in-box monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aljoša Vizovišek
Slovenia
Žalec
Savinjska
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's a promo figure for Nemesis and with these two cards it can be used as an extra monster for Lords of Hellas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Morstein
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:

You may have misread the promo box. It shows the roles/names for Nemesis on the sides, but actually contains Adrestia, as pictured in the original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
The Nemesis promo miniature has rules to include it in Lords of Hellas. This was as it was added in all Lords of Hellas pledges.
When the new batch of This War Of Mine was send out now, instead of the Minotaur miniature people had gotten ahead of the Lords of Hellas kickstarter, they now added the Nemesis miniature. Apparently they also included the cards to use it in Lords.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
melkathi wrote:
The Nemesis promo miniature has rules to include it in Lords of Hellas. This was as it was added in all Lords of Hellas pledges.

It is exactly as you said, you can shuffle Adrestia card into Events deck and treat it as an 8th Monster in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.