Kieran Meenaghan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello,

I am looking for participants for my third year Psychology dissertation. I am investigating the extent to which sexism is, or is not, present in the tabletop game hobby. I would be immensely thankful to anyone that can take this small amount of time to help me. Participation involves completing an online questionnaire that should take around 10 minutes to complete and will be completely anonymous. Further information can be found at the start and end of the survey, also please note this is for over 18's only please.

https://ueapsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4N2DBdPVN210eI...

Thank you for your time,

Kieran
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck - I have to feed back that I got frustrated on the gaming habits page - too subjective, and too oddly specific - and gave up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
completed - half of the test seems like an ASD empathy test.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Meenaghan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks to everyone that has helped so far. And yes an aspect of the survey is measuring empathy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrraow wrote:
Good luck - I have to feed back that I got frustrated on the gaming habits page - too subjective, and too oddly specific - and gave up.

Took me about 10 minutes to complete, in case anyone is put off by this response. It's all multiple choice, and nothing that requires much thought. I actually found the first first questions about how much gaming I do/did the hardest to quantify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamara H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are the first questions about time of gaming supposed to be only about M-F habits since there are specific questions about Saturday and Sunday later on? It doesn't specifically say that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.