Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
112 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Anyone late confirm received their copies yet? (Not late pledge, late Confirm) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told by CMON that since I late confirmed that basically shipments are coming in the order they were confirmed. I confirmed in December, so I am figuring I am probably as far back as you can get.

Shipment has nothing to do with when you pledged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khyle Keys
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anyone late confirm received their copies yet?
I somehow missed confirming on my address in GeekFunder until yesterday, so you're not last in line. Oy. Not looking forward to the long wait now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
They can't possibly be in the order they were confirmed. I confirmed in about the first ten minutes and haven't heard anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
khylek wrote:
I somehow missed confirming on my address in GeekFunder until yesterday, so you're not last in line. Oy. Not looking forward to the long wait now!

Sorry dude.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
They can't possibly be in the order they were confirmed. I confirmed in about the first ten minutes and haven't heard anything.

Where do you live compared to Georgia?

You also are right, it seems its only late confirms in regards of shipment..

text from my ticket from CMON

Once we receive the product in stock from China, we will be shipping out late confirms in the order that we receive them. Once your package has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information and the information will also be uploaded into the pledge manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the entire geekfunder thing (not sure how) and I am currently locked out of it so I do not even get to confirm my address. CMON has not returned any of my emails and keeps closing my support tickets without comment. I may not even get the game.

I admit that I messed up by missing the geekfunder sign up (which is now closed). Sure wish CMON would at least acknowledge my existence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hoisington
United States
flag msg tools
Delivery today.
Late pledge
Virginia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I missed the entire geekfunder thing (not sure how) and I am currently locked out of it so I do not even get to confirm my address.

Wait... you are making me nervous now...

I pledged during the campaign, and I filled out the Kickstarter survey confirming address, etc 10th of April last year (and have the email receipt).

What's Geekfunder? I've not confirmed anything there - was that just for late pledges?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekFunder is what CMON have renamed their pledge manager.
Back when I filled it out it was just "CMON Pledge Manager".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The one I filled out (and got a response back saying "All done, now just wait for delivery) was via Kickstarter survey, not a separate CMON Pledge Manager...)

I'm probably worrying about nothing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also filled out my survey. I missed the email from May 22 telling me to create a GeekFunder account by resetting my password. I discovered this in late December, but the link to reset the password no longer works. All attempts to contact CMON about this problem to get it resolved have been ignored, as near as I can tell. They have closed a couple of my support tickets on the matter without comment, not sure I would call that progress.

Since they will not "return my calls" I think all I can do is wait for them to be done and try again? Ask for my money back? Never bother with this company again? I made the mistake of missing the GeekFunder but I am not sure that should mean I no longer exist. Just a simple "we will get to you when we are done with the rest" would suffice. Instead, nothing.

CMON is not well-regarded for their customer service, I get that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay - I think I have the same problem.

They emailed me a Survey in April, which I filled out, and it said, all done, wait to receive.

In the campaign updates they talk about the Pledge Manager in May, and say everyone has been emailed it - I definitely wasn't. I've never filled out that Pledge Manager, because I've only become aware of it today - I don't look at Kickstarters pages once the campaign closes, I just respond to emails...

So... I've paid for it all, but might not be getting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've late backed Z:BP, AQ:I, and Masmorra.

I received all of them before all KS backers got their copies. If you late back before the deadlines you will get your items in the same random order the KS backers do. I got one of them I think it was Masmorra REALLY early and others way later then the first folks. So it's a crap shoot.

As for normal KS backing: I did that with The Others and MD. Basically I'm very familiar with CMON taking it's time - and random chance to get whenever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot say with any authority about whether we will get anything. All I can say is that CMON has not responded to my requests to make sure I will get anything. I doubt that CMON will shut us out completely, but it might be a couple of months before anything happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I also filled out my survey. I missed the email from May 22 telling me to create a GeekFunder account by resetting my password. I discovered this in late December, but the link to reset the password no longer works. All attempts to contact CMON about this problem to get it resolved have been ignored, as near as I can tell. They have closed a couple of my support tickets on the matter without comment, not sure I would call that progress.

Since they will not "return my calls" I think all I can do is wait for them to be done and try again? Ask for my money back? Never bother with this company again? I made the mistake of missing the GeekFunder but I am not sure that should mean I no longer exist. Just a simple "we will get to you when we are done with the rest" would suffice. Instead, nothing.

Can you not just click "forgot password" on the main login page?

https://geekfunder.com/login

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I cannot say with any authority about whether we will get anything. All I can say is that CMON has not responded to my requests to make sure I will get anything. I doubt that CMON will shut us out completely, but it might be a couple of months before anything happens.

I've just filled out a Support Form...

Kickstarter Survey wrote:
This email is just to confirm that your survey response has been submitted for Rising Sun.

Now all you have to do is sit back and wait for a great reward!

Why say that, if you want to have people look out for a new survey after?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frisches wrote:
martimer wrote:

Can you not just click "forgot password" on the main login page?

https://geekfunder.com/login
Absolutly! The web page asks for your email address and verifies if you are not a robot, then tells you you will get an email, which never arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's a support request, rather than a password reset (I've never had a CMON account until today), but I have to say I got the email straight back from 'support@coolminiornot.com via zendesk.com'

You've checked spam folders and filters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get an acknowledgement of the support ticket, with a number, almost immediately. Then nothing (over a week now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelanen wrote:

This email is just to confirm that your survey response has been submitted for Rising Sun.

That is a form letter portion from Kickstarter, it isn't wording directly from CMON. I have the same wording on every Kickstarter project that emailed me a survey through Kickstarter after funding closed, regardless of whether there was a pledge manager involved or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crstphr2 wrote:
Delivery today.
Late pledge
Virginia

Late Pledge is not the same as late confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frisches wrote:
Kelanen wrote:

That is a form letter portion from Kickstarter, it isn't wording directly from CMON. I have the same wording on every Kickstarter project that emailed me a survey through Kickstarter after funding closed, regardless of whether there was a pledge manager involved or not.

+1.

That is kickstarter's "form letter" wording for every single kickstarter. It is a lie. I would complain to kickstarter directly that this wording is misleading to use on ALL projects on the kickstarter site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you guys checked your junk mail??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Renwick
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged within the first minutes of the KS opening and confirmed within a day of the CKPM (geekfunder) going live. No notification for me and no updated on geekfunder.

Also no updated from UPS< FedEx or USPS.

I'm always early on my CMON stuff since Relic Knights yet I always receive my pledges on the back end of fulfillment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fuster
msg tools
Kelanen wrote:
Okay - I think I have the same problem.

They emailed me a Survey in April, which I filled out, and it said, all done, wait to receive.

In the campaign updates they talk about the Pledge Manager in May, and say everyone has been emailed it - I definitely wasn't. I've never filled out that Pledge Manager, because I've only become aware of it today - I don't look at Kickstarters pages once the campaign closes, I just respond to emails...

So... I've paid for it all, but might not be getting it?

I'm in the same boat. This will be the last CMON KS I back. Absolutely shady practices here. I backed. Receive a notification to BE SURE YOU COMNPLETE THE SURVEY! I completed it immediately. Now I find out there is a completely separate system that you also need to complete. I received no email or anything notifying me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.