Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Nelstead
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a happy recipient of the legendary box, and plan on eventually having basically everything to do with Scythe in one box.

That being said... I can't find any organizers in stock anywhere in Canada. I'd prefer the Broken Token one, but I simply can't find anything cry

I've also found it difficult to get exact information on whether or not Broken Token will make a single custom insert for all Scythe material, or if they plan to only have 2 separate ones (Scythe + Invaders / Wind Gambit + Fenris). I also heard back from an email to their customer service team, and they told me
Quote:
"We are also considering making a wooden version of the legendary box to fit the two organizers.. the original and the expansion addons"

Anyone (Canadian or not) in a similar boat? Not sure if I should pounce on an organizer if I can actually find one, or if I should just wait until we know more and live with a giant pile of Scythe in my box until then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sauinders
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I also own the legendary box and have not as of yet seen an organizer for wind gambit.

It has been mentioned (On broken token I believe) that after the last expansion is released they will create an add-on organizer for the legendary broken that works with the original Scythe insert that was released.

They are probably waiting to release until after the last expansion has been released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your geekmail, Kyle. (:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy M
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat, I'm debating constructing a foamcore insert to make set-up faster now that I've commited to a Legendary Box anyway so I don't need to worry about saving space in the box with baggies. But I'm not sure if I should wait for a "everything-in-one" insert...or construct a half-insert myself first and give in to the idea that I'll have to add on another section for Rise of Fenris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Nelstead
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI, I heard back from Broken Token customer support after making this post. They mentioned they're considering making their own wooden box for all the Scythe expansions (probably won't have final word on that til summer).

Also, they told me to keep an eye on Board Game Bliss when I asked if they expect more stock in Canada

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dornian
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyle,
I'm just down the street from you and might have a solution. Sending a PM now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.