Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomasz Dobosz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I have a question about repostioning. A couple of questions really.

1. During repostioning phase of the attacker turn, can the defender repostion his team too?
2. During repostioning phase of the defender turn, can the attacker repostion his team too?
3. If the answer for the second question is "yes", can the player with the ball be repostioned during the defender turn?

Best regards
Tomek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Amey
United States
Eastern Shore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been awhile since my last play but I believe the quick answer to example #1 and #2 is no which means the answer to #3 is no as well. However, there may be offensive/defensive cards that modify the rules.

For more answers to game questions, check out the review by Steve Tower here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFk_d8FWds&t=3s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Dobosz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crysknife wrote:
It's been awhile since my last play but I believe the quick answer to example #1 and #2 is no which means the answer to #3 is no as well. However, there may be offensive/defensive cards that modify the rules.

Hmmm...the way that this is written in the rulebook suggests, that during each repostioning phase, both players can move their pwans. Strange I will check the video from Steve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.