Subject: Price? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
Elephant in the room here.

What is the price for this likely to be?

I'm starting to get curious as first King was around £15, then Queen is around £30, which means it is a £45 game currently if you want the complete package.

Now with this coming out, i'm sure it will not retail for less than £15 which brings the total for the 'complete' game up to £60, which is a lot for the type of game it is and the components involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alejandro velasquez
United States
Bryan
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
"lingered in the twilight of our sun and moon but loved best the stars..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingtreelo wrote:
Elephant in the room here.

What is the price for this likely to be?

I'm starting to get curious as first King was around £15, then Queen is around £30, which means it is a £45 game currently if you want the complete package.

Now with this coming out, i'm sure it will not retail for less than £15 which brings the total for the 'complete' game up to £60, which is a lot for the type of game it is and the components involved.

just buy Kingdomino first before you get into anything else. It's a fun, simple getaway game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
Yes, i own kingdomino and play it with my daughter and her friends when they come over, its a great gateway game.

I didnt see the need to make it more complex by adding additional rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There isn't anything about Kingdomino that feels incomplete, it is an excellent filler game. I've yet to play Queendomino; I'm more interested in additional content for Kingdomino.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Roberts
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
The personal value of my Kingdomino set is absurdly high (I've played it A LOT and don't see any sign of it slowing down).

I doubt I'll ever get Queendomino as the simplicity of the original is one of the major draws. This is not a brain burner and I like it that way.

I'm mostly following this expansion because I'm interested in being able to add a fifth player (and maybe get some cool Giant tiles, as one of the other draws of the game is the whimsical art).

Edit: sorry, I don't know anything about the price. I'm assuming it will be somewhere near the original game. And I'm hoping the box will be big enough to hold the expansion AND the original game (because the original box doesn't have any room in it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.