6 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1» Forums » General

Subject: Lost ASLSK on the web??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
Gentlemen

I was posting to see if anyone was familiar with 1 or 2 ASLSK scenarios that I think had been on the web a few years ago. They are both in typed format, i.e. "2x 4-6-7" The only other thing I remember is one of them had "88" in the title.

Any info, etc would be appreciated!

Thanks and happy gaming!
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
"Can you tell if I like the Starter Kits?"
badge
"The Hollow Legions..."
mbmbmbmbmb
62nd Shock Army wrote:
Gentlemen

I was posting to see if anyone was familiar with 1 or 2 ASLSK scenarios that I think had been on the web a few years ago. They are both in typed format, i.e. "2x 4-6-7" The only other thing I remember is one of them had "88" in the title.

Thanks and happy gaming!
Joe

There are a bunch of full ASL scenarios with the 88 in the title as they were all made in 1988 and you can find those in the file section of the famous ASL site Desperation Morale.

Also if there is something SK related Desperation Morale should be your best hope of finding those scenarios.

A little bit of more details of things you remember? Vae Victis magazine have some ASL stuff too but not sure SK ones.

Because to be honest, the only scenarios made in typed format that i know of were made by Wild Bill Wilder and his famous variants. But again those were for full ASL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
Rydo wrote:
62nd Shock Army wrote:
Gentlemen

Thanks and happy gaming!
Joe

There are a bunch of full ASL scenarios with the 88 in the title as they were all made in 1988 and you can find those in the file section of the famous ASL site Desperation Morale.

Also if there is something SK related Desperation Morale should be your best hope of finding those scenarios.

A little bit of more details of things you remember? Vae Victis magazine have some ASL stuff too but not sure SK ones.

Because to be honest, the only scenarios made in typed format that i know of were made by Wild Bill Wilder and his famous variants. But again those were for full ASL.

Thank you!! I have one more place to check for these. I have double checked the Desperation Morale site, no luck.

Regards
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
Gentlemen

I found these scenarios. They were in an folder with some odd ball ASL material.

These are play-test scenarios and I am not sure if they have seen the light of day, either as ASLSK or ASL scenarios.

The scenario names were;

"88s by God" & "The Voice of Britain"

Thanks!!
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
62nd Shock Army wrote:
I found these scenarios. They were in an folder with some odd ball ASL material.

These are play-test scenarios and I am not sure if they have seen the light of day, either as ASLSK or ASL scenarios.

The scenario names were;

FWIW I see them mentioned in an old forum post here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/1944898#1944898

So they are from 2007 or earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
russ wrote:
62nd Shock Army wrote:

The scenario names were;

FWIW I see them mentioned in an old forum post here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/1944898#1944898

So they are from 2007 or earlier.

Yep! Thanks!!

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.