tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artur Salwarowski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
These are actually quite cool! Some time ago we used to have double-sided help sheets for each role, but we dropped the idea and went for the player aid cards.

I'm not gonna point the finger, but it was ONLY because we were told that people won't be reading these at the table and that the information from the rulebook and player aid cards will suffice whistle Perhaps it would make sense to re-introduce them to the game?

However, after two or three plays the game system itself becomes quite easy to handle and maybe, in fact, they are not so necessary?

Well, it's difficult to evaluate that if you've written the rules yourself (like me ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Owen
United States
Munster
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like player aid cards mostly for the fact that if we happen to go through a long break in playing the game simply looking at it will remind me of a majority of the rules and I won't have to re-read the entire rule book again...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m a fan of player aid cards as a refresher as well. However, given the size of this game’s footprint, I’m concerned about having anything much larger than the cards as they are.

One thing I did notice is that the toolboxes are not very easy to tell apart at a glance. Perhaps the final versions could have different markings on them to help differentiate them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artur Salwarowski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the colors on the boxes will be redone for sure - it's difficult to tell them apart.

We also have 'quick start rules' for every role, as well as for the core rules. So, if after readintg the rules the overall backer response will be that they would like to have the quick start rules, then we will do our best to make them into nice reference sheets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.