Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just noticing that, like all the other planet Ally Units, there are 4 Ithric Drones. However, unless I'm misreading something in the Valka VII scenario, you'll only ever use three of them at a time? Is there anything that would allow the use of the 4th Drone, or is it just going to be the eternally-unused "extra"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
I was just noticing that, like all the other planet Ally Units, there are 4 Ithric Drones. However, unless I'm misreading something in the Valka VII scenario, you'll only ever use three of them at a time? Is there anything that would allow the use of the 4th Drone, or is it just going to be the eternally-unused "extra"

It's basically an eternally-unused extra.

It could be used in a future variant, perhaps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mechanicalfish wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:

It's basically an eternally-unused extra.

It could be used in a future variant, perhaps.

...and I suspect only printed because the punch board layout meant you had space for something and might as well make a fourth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.