5 Posts

Coup» Forums » General

Subject: Hard to get now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ant --
msg tools
mbmbmb
This game used to be at target for like 7 or 8 bucks, same on Amazon. Wanted to pick it up but couldn't find it at all at target and it costs much more now on Amazon. Is it out of print for now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is still available from Amazon for $15. Or you can just get a pack of cards and use it in place of influence card. Use anything for coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fast
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Definitely not out of print.

You can easily find it at all the major online game stores. You might not find it for $7-8 but that is probably half the MSRP.

For a list of places you can find this (or any game) online check Board Game Prices.

https://www.boardgameprices.com/compare-prices-for?q=coup

And don't forget your local game stores. The game is widely available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am finding it readily available in the UK for about £13, which seems about right.

What I cannot find anywhere is the rules - mine have gone missing and I couldn't find the official rules posted anywhere. I did email the publisher but I got no response.

I wonder if they keep the rules from being too readily available since the game can be played quite easily with normal playing cards?

Does anyone know if the expansion comes with the basic rules as well as rules for the expansion?

We know the core of the game well enough but there was the odd detail we couldn't remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The current price on Amazon is the MSRP, so I'm not sure what the issue is. There was a time when I found it cheaper on Amazon and bought for a friend, but $14.99 is the suggested price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.