4 Posts

Le Havre» Forums » General

Subject: Size of resource containers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D W
msg tools
mb
Hi all. I'm about to order this game and would (following widespread advice!) like to also get some containers for the resources. I've seen some online that look good but don't know if they'd be too wide for the board. I'd be very grateful if somebody could give me an indication of the maximum width.

Many thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are what I use, the lids are 65 x 55 mm and fit on the board fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D W
msg tools
mb
Cheers, Simon. That's useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Wilson
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a combination of 0.14l Really Useful Boxes, and 0.07l Really Useful Boxes, these fit perfectly into the squares on the board, and are perfect size for holding the resource tiles. They come in different colours, but if you get the clear ones you can still see the artwork on the board.

The 0.07l boxes aren't as easy to get hold of (they are half the height of the 0.14l, and perfect for the resources that do not have as many tiles), but the 0.14l are pretty common. Here's a link on Amazon showing you what I mean:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Really-Useful-Organiser-Storage-Pla...

I don't have my copy of the game to hand to tell you how many you need of each, however each resource has its own box, with an extra one for the coins, and they are roughly half 0.14l and half 0.07l. They all fit with plenty of room in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.