Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Look no further, I am hoping to take over a deluxe pledge, preferable in Canada but can make the States work as well. PM if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mayes
United States
Litchfield Park
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn’t be more excited to receive this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have the funds when the kickstarter was live, so this is the best I could do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So did this work for you? I am in the same boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI: there is no *gameplay* difference between the retail and deluxe KS version of the game, to my understanding. The deluxe version has (quite a few) component upgrades (metal coins, silkscreened wood, UV-spot cardboard, etc), but the gameplay is no different.

Not sure if that helps...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mayes
United States
Litchfield Park
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly I thought about waiting for the retail version knowing I would probably be able to find it for about $40 compared to almost double for the deluxe but they made so many component upgrades I couldn’t resist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's definitely got a solid amount of gamer's bling!

But my point is that people can buy the *game* at retail, and not miss out on any of the gameplay. They just have to live with standard components like you'd find in most games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I just really like the Deluxified look. My wife and I love a good game that has nice looking bling to boot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm excited to see that people are excited to play Crusaders!

The game is still being manufactured, but in case you're interested, I have started testing some expansion content for it.

When the game comes out, if it's as well received as I hope it is, there could well be an expansion for it down the road
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Peters
United States
South Hadley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to this one. Really like the mandala style element with the varied setups with the wedges changing up. It's hard to resist the deluxified versions they put out. Gameplay is mist important but add some hefty coins and nuce hefty pieces and it just adds to a good game for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to be more about getting more games than deluxe ones. I'd go for the one that was cheaper because then I could sometimes get 2 games versus one "fancy" one. Then I got Deluxified Yokohama, and that changed my (and my wife's) perspective on that. Now if a game has 2 options, it always deluxe, and if there are metal coins, it's a must.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.