Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if/when this will be available at retail to folks who missed the Kickstarter campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
candoo wrote:
Does anyone know if/when this will be available at retail to folks who missed the Kickstarter campaign?

My box was damaged during delivery and they didn't have anything extra for replacements. So I'd imagine all copies are accounted for. (Though some OGS or FLGS might have picked up copies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
candoo wrote:

The Kickstarter campaign stated:

Quote:
7. Be among the first — and only! — to play Exodus: Event Horizon!

Exodus: Event Horizon is an expansion for new and old fans alike. But, as such, it will see very limited distribution outside of Kickstarter.

As it happens, we backed the Kickstarter, so we have several for sale in the BGG Marketplace (and our own store). The publisher may also sell some from their own website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Litwack
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought a copy from the Game Steward and was very happy with their service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
candoo wrote:

The Kickstarter campaign stated:

Quote:
7. Be among the first — and only! — to play Exodus: Event Horizon!

Exodus: Event Horizon is an expansion for new and old fans alike. But, as such, it will see very limited distribution outside of Kickstarter.

As it happens, we backed the Kickstarter, so we have several for sale in the BGG Marketplace (and our own store). The publisher may also sell some from their own website.

We won't sell from our own stock as there is none (and I mean not even one) copy left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boombastix
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
They playin'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well crap, I found out about this a bit too late... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LoPresto
United States
Lansing
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just chiming in to let people know there are still some new copies floating around. I just bought one still sealed in the market place for $55. So pricey but new and like new copies are still around.

I sounds like only specific stores got copies though. And most retailers don't have pre-orders or even list it.

If you want this I would recommend snagging a copy if you find one. Because in a year or so, who knows how hard it will be to come by. Plus these limited runs are usually easy to flip if it isn't for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached.
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankly I wanted to give this game a shot but knowing that there is an expansion that I cannot get just kills it for me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.