Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Tragic Events» Forums » General

Subject: UK Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Howard-Louvaine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've contacted indie boards and cards and they have said if they get enough enquiries about pre orders for the UK they may sell through Amazon.co.ukso get emailing them like me lol if not we will have to wait until 2019

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Annoying that Amazon won't ship it to the UK, I brought the Extreme Danger KS edition from IBC Direct on Amazon US and they shipped that here so not sure why they won't with Tragic Events

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Damn it, I have a friend who is visiting the US so I ordered it for them to bring back, it was supposed to ship on friday and now Amazon is reporting "We're encountering a delay in shipping your order." >_< Keeping my fingers crossed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Howard-Louvaine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amazon.com now shipping it to UK!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ha ha ha, typical, I literally just got it today from my friend 😂 Ah well at least I didn't have to pay import duty.

Glad other people in the UK have a way to get it now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Wright
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I've just ordered off Amazon.com this morning (before reading this thread).

Looking forward to playing this as the base game has become a family favourite over the last few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.